Building better fairs by providing professional leadership, education and communication.
Fair Member Benefits
As an Associate Fair, you'll gain access to all of the resources you need to put on a successful fair year after year. Connect with business partners and learn from industry leaders as you discover ideas that you can implement at your own fair.
Networking and Educational Opportunities
- Annual Credentials: The Western Fairs Association credential allows free gate entry into 95 percent of member fairs.
- Convention, Trade Show and Showcase: WFA's premier event connects more than 1,200 fair CEOs, directors, staff and fair-related professionals in one convenient location. From Trade Show and Entertainment Showcase to nightly receptions and educational sessions, you won’t want to miss this annual event. As a member, discounts apply.
- Open Houses: WFA hosts Open Houses at the California State Fair, the San Diego County Fair and one or more fairs located in other states in the West. These events are open to members and those interested in membership, and are intended as a networking opportunity for fair staff, service members and local dignitaries in a relaxed environment.
- Feature Fair Tours: Take your learning on the road and participate in the annual Feature Fair Tour. Each year, Western Fairs Association selects one fair-in-progress to tour. The two- to four-day event allows you to get acquainted with all aspects of the fair, members from other divisions and staff members from other fairs, while enjoying behind-the-scenes tours of the featured fairs’ best.
- WFA Meetings & Mixers: Join other industry professionals to discuss the latest news in the fair industry at various fairs in progress.