- Professional Development
- Curates educational content and programming for Convention.
- Leadership Development
- Supports current industry leaders and the development of future leaders.
- Industry Standards
- Develops and maintains industry-wide codes of conduct.
- Showcase Committee
- Helps in the selection of Showcase entertainment.
- Achievement Awards
- Recognizes excellence in the industry.
- Blue Ribbon Development Team
- Through various channels including raffles and the Blue Ribbon Foundation Auction and Silent Auction (donate an item here!), the development team assists WFA’s non-profit arm to offer Convention internships to students interested in the fair business, college scholarships to children in fair industry families, and bringing compelling educational programming including the WFA Convention Keynote.
Which one (or several) sounds like a good fit for you?
Email incoming WFA President Barbara Quaid of Ventura County Fair or WFA’s Liz Waxstein with your request to join or remain on a committee. Additionally, committees will meet at Convention on Tuesday, January 5, 5:15 – 6 p.m. to report on the past year’s work and plan for the future. Stop by to learn more about specific committees and get more information about participating.